Monday 5 December 2011

Temples in Shirdi


Sai Baba Temple Shirdi, Maharashtra
Devotees of Shri Saibaba transcend the limits of India and Sai devotees living outside India have spread the benevolence of Saibaba of Shirdi in foreign lands. Most of the associated temples outside India are patronized by Guruji Shri C.B. Satpathy. Indian diaspora in Canada have led to the vibrant Sai culture with the establishment of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Spiritual and Charitable Trust, managed by the trustee Shri Vijay Madan. The trust deals with the awakening of the Sai consciousness and a holistic spiritual growth of the Sai devotees. The trust is based at 1404, D.R.Penfield Montreal, Quebec, Canada H-3 G1 B7.
There is a grand Shri Shirdi Sai Temple in Chicago that is creating the Sai awareness among people in the US. Another Sai temple is in Cuba where the Sai devotees have taken to lead the awakening of Sai philosophy among the devotees and general mass of the region. With simple philosophy ingrained with the demand of trust and complete surrender to the Guru, the Saibaba is making a great impact upon the people of the region.
Sai devotees are equally present in England with their gatherings and similar discourses during which the Sai philosophy is discussed and analyzed. With rapidly increasing number of Sai devotees, the world is surely treading towards a universal calmness leading to detoxification of mind and spirit.

Assurances of Saibaba
Shri Saibaba of Shirdi inspires unflinching faith and conviction from the Sai devotees. His simple and straightforward messages strike an immediate chord with people of any faith. Saibaba has imparted eleven assurances to the mankind inspiring confidence among His disciples.
Here are the eleven assurances that Shri Sai Baba disseminated to the world:
    Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi's soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
    The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of my Mosque.
    I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
    My tomb shall bless and speak the needs of my devotees.
    I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
    My mortal remains would speak from my tomb.
    I am ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
    If you look at me I look at you.
    If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
    If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
    There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.

        Zero Star     Near Main Temple     3.5of 5
Exterior view     Hotel Sai Regency
map: Shirdi Nagar Road, Near Joshi Hospital,500 Metres from Sai Baba Temple, Shirdi 423109
Hotel Sai Regency in Shirdi can be found just 1 KM from the famous Sai Baba Temple very near the Indian Oil Petrol Pump. Hotel Sai Regency is easily accessible ...

hotel info


shirdi sai baba,
shirdi sai baba answers,
shirdi sai baba live darshan,
shirdi sai baba miracle stories,
shirdi sai baba photos,
shirdi sai baba pictures,
shirdi sai baba miracles,
sathya sai baba,
shirdi sai baba aarti,











We request you to provide maximum information related to your travel plan in the "Requirements" field This will help us to process your information quickly and accurately.















Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.





















http://www.JobsInAirline.com



































Free Facebook Fans



Get Chitika Premium

No comments:

Post a Comment